quinta-feira, março 13, 2008

I am glad of never know you

You always told I was a good guy. Your words seemed like rain on my face. I'd never leave you, but now, I need to do this.
I got through a different world, I've never seen so many different and magic things, but it has to end tonight.
I am full of lies, I can get no more satisfaction, I have to tell you I love another person. I knew her when I see you in the first time. She was in front of you and she was as pretty as you, you and she had the same curves, smile, eyes, noses... But you and she were different people.
When I met you, I was completely in love of you, but she was always in my mind. As much as I got inside your world, I thought of her.
I have to tell you killed her. You are a fucking murder! You killed my only hope.
When I saw you, I thought you were the same person, but you weren't. You are the best person that I have ever met who can seem like anybody totally different at first time.
I am tired to try to fake myself. The magic things have passed and I don't see anymore reasons to stay with you. I gave you too many chances to change, but you think this is the best you can do. No. It is not!
The summer came on me and the rain doesn't fall on my face anymore, your words don't matter to me.
I was just thinking of who is going to shoot the first bullet, you, me or her.
Good bye, honey, because now you are eating my heart seasoned her soul. I became a reason-less person and I realized that the best thing I could do was live with her on my thoughts, in the haven.

I shot first. In my heart.

3 comentários:

mim disse...

esse vai ser o unico que eu nao vou ler.

mim disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
mim disse...

estou ansiosa aguardando novos posts